Ashland County Oral Health Services, Inc.
Position Description: Clinical Dentist
- Performs all general dentistry services according to professional acceptable standards of care.
- Generates complete, legible records.
- Adheres to Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care guidelines.
- Complies with OSHA, HIPAA and Radiology regulations.
- Maintains current information for CAQH and other needed credentialing.
- Follows Dental Center policies and procedures.
- Supervises and evaluates chairside assistants and hygienists.
- Provides clinical instruction as needed.
- Reports any concern that arises regarding Dental Center operations to the Dental Center Director.
- Demonstrates leadership in promoting the Public Health Goal:
"the most good for the most people for the least cost"
and leads the team to achieve Dental Center goals:
excellent customer service and efficient productivity while delivering quality care. Practices quadrant dentistry whenever feasible.
- Possesses current Ohio license.
- Has received Hepatitis B immunization or shows immunity.
- Contracting dentists must show proof of professional liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000/$3,000,000. ACOHS is to be a named insurer.
Dentists who are employees must qualify for professional liability insurance coverage. Premiums for employees will be paid by ACOHS.
- Reports to the Dental Center Director.
- Addresses questions presented by the Board of Directors.
- Allows a random sample of patient charts to be analytically reviewed semiannually by an independent dental professional.